28.8.11

PDF Amigurumi Boy Pattern

Here he is now! Amigurumi The Naked Boy Pattern! It is available on my Etsy Shop and also on Ravelry!







**This is an PDF CROCHET PATTERN only! NOT the finished Boy! ** 
Includes Photos, Instructions and Pattern. Written in English.


Finished Boy approx 15.7”tall (40cm).This may vary depending on the yarn and the size of crochet hook used.

It's fun to make but requires basic crochet knowledge. You should be familiar with:
• making a magic ring or adjustable ring 
• Increase / decrease

If you like to get one in just let me know and I will be happy to make one for you :) 

If you have any problems following the pattern, or need any advice/help - please feel free to contact me..

These patterns are sold on the condition that it will be used for personal use only, e.g. making gifts for family and friends, not for commercial purposes. This pattern can be printed for your personal use only but not resold or copied without
Permission. 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. ellerinize sağlık bebeklerinizin yüz ifadelerine bayılıyorum saçlarına bayıldım

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boy is fantastic. I don't know how you found me But I just discovered you among my followers and couldn't help following you as well. Your work is amazing, I really love your gumis. Be sure that from now on yours will be one of my favourite blogs. Kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te copio y pego este mensaje:
    Para agradecerte que un día pasaste por mi blog.
    De vuelta, con poco tiempo pero con muchas ganas.
    Gracias por seguir aquí.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh this is verry pretty.And i like wath you make.I can not do this.But i try.Thanks for joining my blog.I allsow follow you.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute doll, Love the hair :) like your blog as well!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll be your 757th (!!) follower, yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest my friends,

    Thank you for your nice comments and friendship! :)
    Hugs xoxo

    Seren

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I appreciate every comment and read each and every one of them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...