2.11.11

Amigurumi Crochet Finger Puppets / Örgü Parmak Kuklalar

Your fingers are the legs of these crocheted puppets. You can make the entire cast of a nursery rhyme or fairy tale in just a few minutes, and then put on your own show.


Mainly in pre-schools or kindergartens for storytelling with young children.

Great for gifts, or just a present to yourself!

They are Handmade by myself in my smoke-free environment. 



Completely hand crocheted with love ♥



Amigurumi Parmak kuklalarım.


Crochet Fox Finger Puppet

Crochet Bunny Finger Puppet

Crochet Bear Finger Puppet

Crochet Bunny Finger Puppet

Best friends! :)

@ my etsy shop waiting for adoption. 




Pin It

14 comments:

  1. çok şirinlerrrr ellerine sağlık.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, very nice!

    Groetjes Gerbiene

    ReplyDelete
  3. pembe uzun kulak ben olim:)) çok beğendim...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ESta muito bonito e fofinho,tal como todos os seus trabalhos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosos!!!!!!!!
    Saludos.
    Flavia
    http://puntoperdido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soo sweet! really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! I do not have that much talent!
    I am out blog hopping tonight and found you through the Alexa Hop! Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies, thank you so much! I am so happy you like them. I`ve sold all of them :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh.. so cute collection ..well done to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ideas play key role in making your finger puppet attractive and ideas you shared is good.
    animal hand puppets
    http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/Animal-puppets.html

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I appreciate every comment and read each and every one of them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...