12.2.12

Bride and Groom Hearts! Amigurumi Hearts, Crochet Hearts!

Bride and Groom Crocheted Hearts,
Wedding gifts, 

I have embroidered amigurumi style crocheted hearts.

It is also perfect for decorating or using as ornaments. Decoration for your room, gift box, table 

Heart Measures about 5.5 height x 6 lenght x 3 width cm 3D heart.

If you would like multiple hearts or different sizes, please convo me and I will set up a reserved listing.

Completely hand crocheted with love ♥
They are at my little shop.










Pin It

19 comments:

  1. çok güzel olmuşlar şekerim güzel fikir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tiskur ederim, canim benim :)optum cooookk coookk cok!

      Delete
  2. Cute idea, lovely result !
    Have a nice week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. çok güzel olmuş elinize sağlık sevgiler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Çok şık, çok romantik, ellerinize sağlık

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for visiting!
    Your works are beautiful!
    Congratulations!
    These hearts are so cute! I love them!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΕΣ ΟΙ ΚΑΡΔΟΥΛΕΣ ΣΟΥ!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!
    ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your amigurumi guys! you do a great job. i added your button to my site - i like to share good things. :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest things for a wedding, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much :) I`m so happy that you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Seren!

    I just received the package and I was thrilled! They are so cute and lovely :) I can't wait for my wedding day and see these cute little cake toppers on my cake.... it's so unique!

    Love it!

    Shiena

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I appreciate every comment and read each and every one of them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...