24.7.12

Amigurumi Monkey Pattern, Crocheted Monkey Pattern with Banana





Amigurumi Monkey Pattern
Crochet Monkey Pattern

Includes Photos, Instructions and Pattern. Written in English.

Finished Monkey is approx 6.7” tall (17cm) standing, and 5.1” (13cm) sitting. This may vary depending on the yarn and the size of crochet hook used.





https://www.etsy.com/listing/104314431/amigurumi-pattern-amigurumi-monkey
















It's an easy pattern and fun to make but requires basic crochet knowledge. 

If you like to get one in just let me know and I will be happy to make one for you :) 

If you have any problems following the pattern, or need any advice/help - please feel free to contact me.

These patterns are sold on the condition that it will be used for personal use only, e.g. making gifts for family and friends, not for commercial purposes. This pattern can be printed for your personal use only but not resold or copied without Permission. 

Return to the shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllSoCute Pin It

14 comments:

  1. bayıldım yine bu ne şeker böyle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. çok tatlılar hepsi birbirinden güzeller:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    I'm the first time on your blog. It's very interesting. You make beautiful things :) Monkey is very nice.
    I invite you to my blog.
    Greetings from Poland
    Marille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harika, herşey çok güzel, ve özellikle yüz ifadelerini çok güzel yapıyorsun tüm oyuncaklarında. bundaki de nasıl tatlı bişey olmuş öyle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beğendiğinizi öyle çok sevindim ki çok teşekkür ederim :)) çok mutlu ettiniz beni :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dolls photos. All are so much attractive. I wish all will like it. Thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your wonderful worlds, makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great and wonderful dolls this. I really love this post very much. It has everything that I needed to complete my project. Thank you, sir or madam. I am really grateful to you.
    Neck Joint Service/Clipping Path Service/photo retouching Service/Image Masking Service

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find a way to sign up to receive your updates/blog.
    Can I sign up for this?
    I've just found you through a link and would LOVE to get updates if/when you post. Your work is just so darned cute!
    You're absolutely right! 'cute zone ahead'!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I appreciate every comment and read each and every one of them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...